July/August 2012 Issue of islandMoments -
Summer is here! This edition of Island Moments will be sure to get you geared up for some fun-in-the-sun on Vancouver Island with the Top Ten Summer Activities! We’ll explore the many options for camping on Vancouver Island; from rustic tent camping, to full-service facilities, to luxury “glamping”. Next we visit Alert Bay in Northern Vancouver Island to learn about some unique history and how the community is preserving and sharing that history. This off-the-beaten-path destination will reward visitors with cultural intrigue and scenic beauty. Then we’ll delve into the world of saltwater fishing off the coasts of Vancouver Island. The communities, the species, and the traditions of fishing are presented for this popular activity.
New to this issue of Island Moments is the Explorer Quotient Quiz! Find out what traveler type you are – you may be surprised!
- Camping on Vancouver Island
- Discovering Alert Bay, Vancouver Island
- Vancouver Island Saltwater Fishing
- Top Ten Summer Activiites on Vancouver Island
- What Traveler Type Are You? Take the quiz and find out!
- Order FREE Travel Information
- Monthly Travel Specials
- Vancouver Island on the Web - Connect with Us
- Events & Festivals
- On Stage
- Write to Us
View All News